Before you arrive:
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after your ride.
- Eat - have a meal a few hours before class or light snack 30 minutes prior.
- What to bring/wear - bring a water bottle and wear whatever athletic wear you feel comfortable in. We will provide you with cycling shoes but, if you prefer, you can bring your own gym shoes to wear on the bike.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check in with reception. If you book online reception will be aware. New riders must sign a waiver.
- Next it's time to set up your bike. The instructor will be more than happy to show you how to set up your bike so that you get the best ride and also answer any questions you may have.
- When the lights go out it's time to spin it out with your LifeSquad!
Starting December 1st, 2017 we will be enforcing our cancellation policy. As a courtesy to other spinners and those on the waitlist we ask that you cancel no later than 2 HOURS before your scheduled class time. If you cancel less than 2 hours before class a spin will be deducted from your 8 or 16 pack or $10 will be charged if you are on a monthly package. Thank you for understanding.
Bring new friends and earn LIFE Gear and spins! Every time you bring a new spinner LIFECycle, you will earn 10 LIFE Points that can be put towards LIFE Gear and free spins! Full details in studio!