lifeCYCLE has an exciting and inspiring take on spin that will challenge and inspire.
We are thrilled to announce we are bringing a new and different version of the boring spin class to Saskatoon.
Before you arrive:
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after your ride.
- Eat - have a meal a few hours before class or light snack 30 minutes prior.
- What to bring - bring a water bottle, towel and either gym shoes or cycling cleats.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check in and get the bike set up.
- Check in with reception, if you book online reception will be aware.
- New riders must sign a waiver.
The instructor will be happy to show you how to set up your bike prior to class so please arrive early.